Are you getting married in Nashville on a budget and looking for a reputable florist? This guide is designed to help you quickly find a wedding vendor in Nashville that fits your budget.
More than 20,000 people have visited my guide to cheap Nashville wedding venues, so I thought I’d do the research to help couples find the 10 best florists for a Nashville wedding on a budget.
The e-book includes everything you need to know about finding and hiring a florist:
- How much you should spend on flowers
- Tips on finding the perfect florist
- What you need to know before booking a florist
- The right questions to ask
- Options for wedding flowers other than florists
It includes full listing for 50+ top Nashville florists, including website, contact information and address–so you can quickly find one in your neighborhood. And most importantly, it includes a list of recommended:
Nashville florists who work well with couples on a budget
The national average for spending on floral/decor in 2013 was $2,069, up from $1,997 in 2012, according to TheKnot.com. With the tips in this e-book, you’ll save up to $1,569 against the national average (not to mention hours of requesting consultations and quotes!).
Money-Saving Options on Wedding Flowers
Local trade schools can be a great resource if you want to get a deal on flower arrangements. Students will be eager for the real-world experience of running a florist shop. To find out about classes, check with your local school district or community college.
- Volunteer State Community College, (615) 452-8600
- O’More College of Design, (615) 794.4254, firstname.lastname@example.org
Grocers with floral departments:
Your local grocery store’s floral department is equipped to do major arrangements as well as bouquets and boutonnieres—often at 40 percent less than your local florist. (Pssst… you could also hire the grocer’s florist off-hours for potentially bigger savings.)
- Hermitage: (615) 874-0898
- Donelson: (615) 884-2665
- Hwy 100: (615) 673-2347
- Bellevue: (615) 646-1870
- Murfreesboro Pike: (615) 501-8250
- Nashville West: (615) 352-1055
Wholesale Flower Outlets in Nashville
- Geny’s DIY Wedding Packages range from $350-600 and include everything you need to create your own arrangements.
- Import Flowers sells fresh flowers for weddings and events. They serve professionals and the DIY bride. They can also recommend floral designers.
Grocers who sell flowers on the cheap:
Big box warehouses that sell floral online and in store:
Other online sites where you can order flowers:
Ready to get detailed information about florists in Nashville who work with couples on a budget? Download the e-book now!